3 tbsp hoisin sauce
2 tbsp rice wine
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
3 tbsp syrup / brown sugar / honey
1.5 lb-2 lbs of pork tenderloin (fat sliced away)
1 stalk scallions chopped
2-3 tbsp of sesame seed (more or less depending on how much you want it covering your pork)
- Mix all liquid together. Add scallions and s&p.
- Prep pork in a foil envelope/wrap. Set the pork in the middle of the foil and pour marinade in. Sprinkle the entire top of the pork with sesame seeds.
- Carefully wrap up the pork in the foil. Put another layer of foil to prevent drips.
- Marinade overnight. (OR, the next day, you can freeze this and pull this out to bake whenever you like. Defrost at least 1.5 days in the fridge before baking)
- Bake at 375ºF for 2 hours or until pork is cooked in the middle (inside temp of pork should be around 165-170º)
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the baked pork.
One thought on “Sesame Seed Baked Pork Tenderloin”